Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oh Dear...its been a while

Well....
So much has happened since Easter, but I have been such a busy boy, I haven't had time to write in this blog, and by write in it, I mean sit in my high chair eating raisin toast watching Mickey Mouse Club House.

Towards the last couple of weeks of April, Mummy & Daddy got me a new bed! A BIG BOY BED. I love it so much. I can climb in and out of it and it gives my bedroom so much more room for activities. Before I had my cot & a couch in there for reading books, but now they are gone and its just my bed and my shelves and that's it! Sooooo much room and so much more floor space to spread all my junk!

My Mummy had a big operation on her knee at the end of April. It was very sore. At first, I stayed at Nona's for a whole week, my longest trip yet! I missed my Mummy but she needed to rest and I needed to play with Rusty! One day while I was minding my own business, my Daddy showed up to take me home! I was so excited to see Daddy, he isn't home much, but when he is I absolutely love it!

My Daddy is soooo fun. He takes me into the backyard every day (a bit more than Mummy) and he plays ball with me, and kicks balls really high into the air and I think its the funniest thing EVER! Daddy also had to do all of Mummy's jobs while he was home because Mummy can't do much at all. She sits on the couch with her leg up and watches TV and plays on the computer. BORING. She can't pick me up or carry me around or anything. She says she'll be better soon so that's good.

After Daddy left we had lots of visitors staying with us looking after us, including Aunty Kelly & Baby Chloe. It was fun having a little baby here. I was soooo gentle with her, all I did was stroke her little arm, lightly tickle her belly and touch her soft soft hair. She is so cute, I love her. Mummy tells me she is going to be my best friend but I don't know what that means so I will just continue to like her is that ok?

My Great Nana Loretz came to stay and look after us too. She is lots of fun. She runs around and plays with me more than anyone else!

Other than that, I have been staying between home, my Grammy's and my Nona's house and going to daycare 2 days a week. The other day, the teacher tried me in the 2 year old class because I was a bit bored with all the little kids. Mummy said I was allowed to go into that class if I want to, and I do! I love daycare, only bad part is that it makes me sick all the time and I always have snot coming out my nose. I gave one bout of sickness to Mummy, Grammy & Nona. They weren't impressed, but didn't blame me cuz it wasn't really my fault.

On Anzac day i made Anzac biscuits with Mummy, that was fun. She had to force one into my mouth to try because they looked funny and I didn't wanna try them. After I tasted them though WOAH, they were delicious! I ate a few!

Mummy gave me a haircut the other day, I went from looking like a girl to a thug. First she trimmed it up, then she asked Uncle Harry to help neaten it up with his clippers, but I wasn't feeling like sitting still, so eventually they said that it was too hard, and they shaved my head! It wasn't a very good job, but it was better than the first job. I like it because my head feels prickly. I am going to get it all fixed up in a couple of weeks at the hair dresser. Mummy said she won't be cutting my hair again. I am glad.

I'm not so interested in the Wiggles, though I do still request them on occasion. I mainly watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Jungle Junction at the moment. I also found my birthday present early which is a little people pirate ship which I absolutely love! It is the funnest toy ever. Mummy wasn't mad that I found it, it was her fault for leaving it out.

My talking is getting better, I babble a lot more and try and say words a lot more which Mummy is pleased with. A lot doesn't make sense, but soon I'll be talking in full sentences and holding adult conversations!

Well I think that's all for now, thank you for reading!

Love Rylan (penned by Mummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment