Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wowo - Translation.....YELLOW!

Well the most exciting thing this month is that Mummy is off her crutches and can drive me around to lots of fun places again. Wow we have been driving so much lately, I'm almost a little bit sick of it, but I don't mind when Mummy takes me to places like the park or to get yummy food.

Before Mummy got off her crutches, I got to ride on a bus for the first time! I was a little bit scared at first when I stepped on, it was so weird not being strapped into a seat, but after Mummy got our ticket, and we sat down, it was all ok. Mummy even let me stand on the seat and look out the window! It was so fun. When it was time to go home, Mummy wasn't sure which bus we needed to catch, but a nice bus driver set us straight. We walked up to the right stop and there wasn't anywhere to sit, so we sat on the ground and played on Mummy's iPhone. I was such a good boy that the bus driver took the time to come up to me and tell me what a good boy I was being. I am a good boy aren't I!

Well, sometimes I am NOT a good boy. I don't know what it is inside my head that makes me want to touch everything and not eat my veges, but it just happens that way. I started not wanting to sleep in my own bed anymore either. It started by sneaking into see Mummy & Daddy in the middle of the night & relying on their lack of motivation to get up and get me back to bed and progressed to me wanting to come out of my room every time I was put to bed. My Mummy was exhausted, she even cried....a LOT. I made sure to give her a big hug & kiss though so that made her feel better. After that day, Mummy called 13HEALTH and they helped her out with what to do with me. I get a star on a reward chart if I stay in my bed. I haven't done it yet, but Mummy let me have a star for the time I slept in the car (technically I didn't get out of bed hehe) and for when I had a sleep at daycare. I only need 8 more stars and I get a hoppy ball.....not sure if it will ever happen, but I hope so!

I know some of my colours pretty well now, especially Yellow! I say it like Wowo. I am really starting to make different noises when I talk now too which is very exciting for my Mummy & Daddy. They can't wait til I can talk! 

Well there isn't much more to report other than I am right into kissing on the lips, I still like Mickey Mouse & The Wiggles are back in the picture with the addition of Jake & The Neverland Pirates. Still won't watch movies. Oh and for some reason I like to grab at pictures in books and act like its not fair that I can't have them. Mummy doesn't understand cuz they aren't photos of stuff, they are drawings. Ah, a toddler's life!

See u soon x 
Rylan (penned by Mummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment