Friday, March 2, 2012

A brand new puppy, and daycare for me!

Sorry I haven't written for a while. Mummy said our computer was dead, but actually it isn't dead, it was just in a deep sleep that the man from the Apple store snapped it out of.

Last Saturday we got a brand new cute little, tiny little, furry little PUPPY!!!! She is a shoodle, which for those who aren't familiar is a shih tzu x toy poodle. She is all black except for a little tuft of white on her chest. She is so cute, I love her. My favourite things to do with her are; running in the back yard and having her chase me, chasing her up and down the hall way and putting my head on the ground so she can lick and mouth at my ears. Mummy is starting to get a bit worried that we are encouraging the wrong kinds of behavior and is now cracking down on Lucy so she knows her place. Me, I just like to give her big cuddles and try and crush her with my body. She's so soft and nice, I love her.

Yesterday, Mummy started me at Daycare, just one day a week, but so far I love it. I actually learned to wear a hat without screaming and ripping it off. Mummy said she has been trying to get me to do that for ages and one day at Daycare and I was doing it. Alls I know is that they say no hat, no play, and that's good enough for me.

They have a pet rat at daycare, I forget her name, but I like to pet her. Mummy thinks she's gross, I don't know why.

Other than that, not much more to report. Daddy came home and on Saturday Mummy & Daddy went to say goodbye to Aunty Sally, but I don't know what that means. I got to stay with my Aunty Kelly for the day and that was fun. She is going to have a baby soon, and we will be best friends just like our mummies.

Oh, I used the potty all by my self yesterday, and I can still do it today. I just have to remember to do it before I do a wee on the floor, not just after mummy says I should have done it in the potty. I can usually still push and squeeze a bit more out, even if I don't feel like I need to go.

well talk soon!
Rylan (penned by Mummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment