Thursday, March 29, 2012

They don't call me Boo Boo for nothing

Well Mummy says I have been in the wars! I have lost count of how many times I have gone S-P-L-A-T this week.
- I fell down the last couple of stairs onto the concrete below and got a scrape on my forehead and foot OUCH
- Mummy accidentally scratched me on the cheek, her nails are sharp!
- Both my knees are scraped from general falling over
- I got a big fat naughty mean ugly needle in my leg and I could barely walk

I'm sure there are more, but oh my stars I am sick of having booboos! Every time it happens and Mummy comes to find out what's wrong, I say in the cutest possible way, so angry and upset and sad SPLAT and make a splat gesture with my hand. Mummy says its cute.

I have started trying to say some words which is making my Mummy very happy. I can say;

Car
Tarr (Guitar)
Ta
Go
More
Yeah
Splat (although sounds like na)
Dada
Ears
I try to say 'Lucy' but it just ends up being eeeeeeee

My telepathic skills to write this blog are far more refined.

Toys I am playing with at the moment are my piggybank toy that Mummy bought so I could have somewhere to put all Daddy's silver dollars. I love my new little ride on trike that Daddy bought me while he was here last week. My Wiggles passion is still super strong. I am also enjoying my puzzles of late.

Love showers, hate getting dried.

Got cradle cap.

Need another haircut - doesn't look like its gonna curl just yet.

All of a sudden don't like my hat. Weird.

Ok well that's all I have to report. Daddy was here last week and that was awesome. I was very sad to see him go, but he'll be back in a month so that's good. Going to stay at Nona's for 2 nights & 3 days, my longest trip yet. Mummy can't wait. I don't know why, she won't have me around to play with so won't she be bored?

Ok well peace out my peeps. I'm not sure what that means but it sounds cool when I hear it on TV.

x Rylan (Penned by mummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment