Friday, March 16, 2012

Catch up...

Mummy said that our computer was broken and so I wasn't able to post for a while, but now its fixed so yay.

In a nutshell here's what's up with me;

I got a chicken pox vaccination and it made my nose run and now I have my first proper cold.
I love the Wiggles and I like to make my Mummy put it on all the time by waving my fingers really fast like they do. I like Dorothy's show, but Wiggle & Learn is way better. I also shut the eff up when Mummy changes my nappy when she sings hot potato, so everybody wins!
My Gramps came to visit and that was fun.
My Aunty Phoebe babysat me but I didn't like it when Mummy left, but she let me play with my iPhone so that was good.
Mummy's hard drive crashed so she had to get that fixed (incidentally, its still not fixed, and yes, her computer and an external broke at the same time ugh). This is really more her news than mine, but she has more time to spend with me now that its away so I like that.
Mummy invented a new game where she runs into walls and I think its HILARIOUS!

This weekend I'm at my Nona's house playing with her, Aunty Cara & Rusty (he's a dog). Mummy has the weekend off, but she's sick so she's going to be laid up on the couch most of the time. She said she was gonna clean the house before Daddy got home, but I doubt that will happen today,  maybe tomorrow.

Not much more to report, other than I like picking my puppy Lucy up by her neck and or ears, but for some reason Mummy yells at me. I just want her to have some Rylan love, but Mummy doesn't get it. Then she puts Lucy outside so I have to watch more Wiggles instead of play with her.

I also have been told that I need to say more words, so Mummy is working on it with me. I think I said Dada cuz Mummy wouldn't shut up from saying mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu dadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadaa like a crazy person. Maybe its rubbing off on me?

I promise I'll post some photos soon, well Mummy said she will once the harddrive is back.

Ok, well peace and vegemite sandwiches :) xx
Rylan (penned by Mummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment